Sunday, February 14, 2010

My new life here!


Haderslev… That’s where I’m living now until June!



I arrived here on Saturday 30th January. Of course, it was the first time I saw this town, so wonderful!

On Sunday, I was completely lost without my parents, my friends... The only thing I wanted to was to return back to Belgium!

Then the first week began...

It was the first time I saw many different nationalities! We are 27 Erasmus' students from Spain Poland, Turkey, Hungary, Norway, Czech Republic and of course, Belgium!

It was also the first time I went to the Friday's cafe... That's when everything began: we began to talk to each others, create some friendships, organize some parties... My Erasmus has begun!



Throughout this blog, I'm going to tell you about my experience in Denmark!



By the way, that’s the first time I use a blog… Please, be indulgent :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment